DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheers from Poland, Opole

alanger

Reactions
Hello Everyone!
Im coming from a small city Opole in Poland. I bought it from second-hand DJI Mavic PRO. I was so excited about the capabilities of this unit - I build and flew custom-built drones but I want also something that I can take with me on vacation.
Unfortunately - the first problems came up and now I'm on this forum. I hope that Other Mavic users can help me :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!
Im coming from a small city Opole in Poland. I bought it from second-hand DJI Mavic PRO. I was so excited about the capabilities of this unit - I build and flew custom-built drones but I want also something that I can take with me on vacation.
Unfortunately - the first problems came up and now I'm on this forum. I hope that Other Mavic users can help me :)

Cheers
Morning and Welcome to the forum ;)
You say you have some issues with your Mavic Pro, please let us know what these issues are, as I am sure we can all provide you with some knowledge on the MP, and troubleshooting on the drone, I had an MP for 3 years and it was an extremely robust drone.

I have responded to your request for help in the Firmware & Software section of the forum, lost connection between RC and MP, is quiet common I think I had to pair the devices on a few occasions, on my MP when I had it.
Hopefully this will help restore your drone.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

That Mavic Pro has been a workhorse for so many people already, so I’m wondering how fatigued (or damaged) is your craft with its blinking yellow condition on your other thread. You certainly came to the right place to assist you with the troubleshooting, and next steps.

Thanks for stopping to say hello first!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Hello Everyone!

Cheers
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661