DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cheetah Pictures

saurabh_rohatgi

Reactions
Here are some of the pictures of a Mother Cheetah with her litter seen in Masai Mara in December 2023. A month later came to know that the mother was killed in an attack by lions

Pictures were captured with old Canon DSLR (550D) with Tamron 16-300mm (though planning to shift to Nikon Z8 with 400TC VR).

Drones are not allowed in Kenyan parks
IMG_1626.JPGIMG_1627.JPGIMG_1628.JPGIMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPGIMG_1631.JPG

Enjoyed seeing these images. I believe this is the same cheetah mom we saw with three cubs near the Sekanati Gate when we stayed at Angama. October,2023.

I wrote previously in this forum- my drone was confiscated last Nairobi airport customs. I got it back when I departed the country. A very long story.

DALE
MIAMI
Mom cheetah lying-2 cubs.jpgMom cheetah on a mound with 2 cubs.jpg

Addendum- I have owned the Nikon Z8 since September 24. It has taken me months to learn how to use it but it is an amazing piece of equipment. I am fairly good at cameras and computers but this camera threw me for loop for a long time. I shot my entire Kenya trip with it, also using the Nikkor 180-600mm f/5.6-6.3.

Dale
Miami

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Awesome photos!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead