DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cheetah Pictures

saurabh_rohatgi

Reactions
Here are some of the pictures of a Mother Cheetah with her litter seen in Masai Mara in December 2023. A month later came to know that the mother was killed in an attack by lions

Pictures were captured with old Canon DSLR (550D) with Tamron 16-300mm (though planning to shift to Nikon Z8 with 400TC VR).

Drones are not allowed in Kenyan parks
IMG_1626.JPGIMG_1627.JPGIMG_1628.JPGIMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPGIMG_1631.JPG

Enjoyed seeing these images. I believe this is the same cheetah mom we saw with three cubs near the Sekanati Gate when we stayed at Angama. October,2023.

I wrote previously in this forum- my drone was confiscated last Nairobi airport customs. I got it back when I departed the country. A very long story.

DALE
MIAMI
Mom cheetah lying-2 cubs.jpgMom cheetah on a mound with 2 cubs.jpg

Addendum- I have owned the Nikon Z8 since September 24. It has taken me months to learn how to use it but it is an amazing piece of equipment. I am fairly good at cameras and computers but this camera threw me for loop for a long time. I shot my entire Kenya trip with it, also using the Nikkor 180-600mm f/5.6-6.3.

Dale
Miami

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Awesome photos!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googleplazadorn