DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Christmas goodies on their way for my MM

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
well it had to happen i have been asked the burning question,what would you like for xmas so here is my list of stuff coming in the next few weeks
a bright yellow skin
alloy sticks for controller
another battery
set of props
landing gear
stick protector so they can stay on in the flymore case
and prop holders that fit onto the motors and keep the props in place when they are in the case

yes i will post some pics once all the bits have come and are on the MM,i already have a bright orange skin on my MPP so i thought i would try the yellow ,its from iStyles in the US go on their site they have lots of colours

Reactions: scooot
Did you just get the Mavic Air ones, or a 3rd party?

they are third party off Ebay they are gold and silver colour and appear to be slightly longer than the original ones ,the stick protectors are Pgytech mini controller specific

well it had to happen i have been asked the burning question,what would you like for xmas so here is my list of stuff coming in the next few weeks
a bright yellow skin
alloy sticks for controller
another battery
set of props
landing gear
stick protector so they can stay on in the flymore case
and prop holders that fit onto the motors and keep the props in place when they are in the case

Great list, can you provide links to the items?

Reactions: old man mavic
Great list, can you provide links to the items?
just type a heading in on google and you will see all the places where you can purchase the item you are after i just search till i find the best price and delivery methods

How do you plan on fitting the controller in the fly more case with sticks attached.?
it is possible to close the lid with the sticks on ,but it is putting strain on them ,i have a Pgytech stick protector already for my MPP and thought i would see if it fits the MM controller,it does fit over the sticks but the diameter of the molding around where the sticks move is smaller than the raised part on the MM controller so it does not fit flush to the controller and stop the sticks from moving the new one i have purchased from Pgytech says its for the MM so i am hoping that it will lock on ,if it works then even with the lid shut the sticks will not be subject to any stress thats the theory, anyway time will tell i will let you know when it comes

Reactions: scooot
Really interested to see if the bright yellow skin helps. Been thinking about yellow or orange. Keep us informed!
#raymacke skin is fitted see thread Mavic Mini skins recommendations,post #7

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook