DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinematic mode gain and Yaw sensivity in Cinematic mode settings?

hidaven

Reactions
What are you all setting these 2 parameters at? I'm guessing if you use cinematic mode you don't have to fuss with the yaw GAIN adjustment or SENSATIVITY in the EXPO section? tripod mode is a bit too limiting as I need more speed to film.....

TIA, Dave

Reactions: mrprinkles
It's a really difficult question to answer because it all depends on your experience with the sticks, your subject and the overall scene. There are many youtube videos the suggest certain criteria to smooth out your movements but from my experience the only thing I needed was more practice. After flying 3 batteries back to back twice a day for a week straight, the only setting I needed to tweak was the gimbal speed.

Reactions: Evans12 and Speedy
Youtube. Do you know what each of the settings you'll be changing does? Practice. If you don't then you may need to familiarize yourself with the operation of those settings first. Youtube. Most new pilots love tripod mode. Practice. But for you it's too slow. Youtube. There's a delicate balance between how well you can control the sticks as opposed to dumbing down the action of those movements. Practice. There are no magical set of settings but here your are: Youtube

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan