DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Close Call with Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this part of the world, when flying commercially for an organization or whatever you can have a NOTAM published. That helipilot or any other manned aircraft operator would have read that and avoided the area or fly at own risk. It's not like you are disrupting general air traffic staying below 400 feet with your drone and manned ac should stick to 500' or above.
Here, flying small aircraft is not fun anymore. Also because the intelligent beings putting more and more restrictions on recreational flying. You then end up with obedient and uncreative beings in a cockpit that have no gut feeling, nice!
Indeed the policing is kind of annoying. With most human's paranoid and dumb*** nature (this will never change right up to and including the moment we wipe ourselves off this planet) this hobby will be restricted/banned anyway. I do not publish any of my stuff cause some " professor" will find something illegal and feel the need to lecture me. Im not the kind of person to be lectured so I stay away from that.
So for the newbies: Enjoy flying, be creative, take nice footage, don't post it! Shame though because most of the beautiful footage I have seen creating micro moments of joy in my volatile life had aspects of " illegal" in them.

It's simple ,,,, manned aircraft have the right of way ,, period . If a simple minded non respectful Mavic pilot chooses to indanger said aircraft and people then so be it . Posssibly this post was presented to create angry replies and insults , mods should close these after one page, I think the tips on his mediocre video is good reading. Just my 2 pennies worth o_O

Food for thought,,,, a thread for these types of post called " Look at what stupid thing I just did "

Xoso I agree on we should close these type of threads after
the first page but then we have censorship threads started .
And then the messages but being I beleave the horse Is dead in this one so let's just shut this one down as there will be
another started shortly I'm sure. :)
Closed

Reactions: beatnik
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member