DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Colleges Crossing Recreation Reserve, Brisbane River 🇦🇺

Colleges Crossing Recreation Reserve is a popular riverside park in Ipswich, QLD.
It was destroyed by several floods earlier this year and Council has commenced restoration work.
Nice video but the all those cars driving on the wrong side of the road was distracting.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Phill and Geofff
Nice work. Although the area suffered flooding that took the bridge away is the water level low at the moment? It looks like it.

Reactions: Geofff
Nice one Geofff, water still down though as I see there's more heading your way.

Nice work. Although the area suffered flooding that took the bridge away is the water level low at the moment? It looks like it.
Yes, water level is low, possibly a little above average flow. Streambank erosion is widespread across the whole region.

Reactions: twickers14
Looks like a lot of work to do.

I've never driven out that way when up there, must do it sometime, lots of interesting looking spots along the Brisbane River up to Wivenhoe.
Easy to see how it can bank up and flood, quite the bendy river that one.

Just spoke to a brother up there, more rain now 6mm, and it's puddling straight away as the ground is still saturated after abut 2 weeks since last decent fall.

I'm back up next Wed for a few weeks, so will see if I can borrow a decent car (4WD) and make a day drive up that way.
That is if it's not raining !!

What a mess haha, I drive past it most days on my way to work.
I’m at mount crosby.
Im also at Mt Crosby. Fancy that
My wife was manager at the coffee shop that used to be at Colleges before it was washed away

Im also at Mt Crosby. Fancy that
My wife was manager at the coffee shop that used to be at Colleges before it was washed away
It was a popular coffee spot. Council is slowly getting it done but will be a while yet before we can enjoy it again. I see the car has been removed below the bridge.

Haha. Yea i thought that was going to be a permanent fixture 😂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast