DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Color grade on app store

Threshold

Reactions
Just a FYI for those looking for an easy color grading app on mobile devices. It is very powerful and can be much easier to use than premiere or after effects. I use adobe products all day for work so it's a nice break to edit color on my phone. It supports 4K video editing and export.

The name of the app is called "video grade"

IMG_0257.JPG

If we are still talking Mavic 4k recording. That's only on SD card. The cached video is not 4k. Are you referring to editing video from recording made with phone?

If we are still talking Mavic 4k recording. That's only on SD card. The cached video is not 4k. Are you referring to editing video from recording made with phone?

Nope. You can bring resolutions of 3,800 px in width onto an iPhone and 4K onto an android phone. You won't get a 4K display of the video since screen resolutions are not there yet. But it looks very crisp on my iPhone.

You can also stream playback to a 4K tv.

I use pinnicle pro and video grade. It's very simple for personal grade video. Nothing professional. If your looking to produce professional grade stuff, well to the PC I go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78