DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video using pan and zoom on images.

SKT927

Reactions
I made this video from 2 RAW images using pan and zoom in Davinci. I'm not sure about mny color grading. Still strugling with the color space settings in Davinci so I edited the RAW images in Darktable and exported jpgs. I would appreciate any comments and suggestions. Thank you.

Reactions: JimSteadman
2 images won't make much of a video. It might be helpful if you posted the images and/or video

Reactions: sarahb
I made this video from 2 RAW images using pan and zoom in Davinci. I'm not sure about mny color grading. Still strugling with the color space settings in Davinci so I edited the RAW images in Darktable and exported jpgs. I would appreciate any comments and suggestions. Thank you.
Can't get video to upload...

Reactions: sarahb
Try this

It looks way different on my laptop than on my desktop that I created it on.

You'll need to host it on an ONLINE Video Site (YouTube, Vimeo etc) instead of expecting our members to Download the file. :)

Once uploaded just copy the SHARE link and then post that link HERE.

It worked, but it would be better if both photos were taken from exactly the same location. It could be dramatic if you zoomed in on one and out of the other with a magical transition from night to day (or vice versa) from your video editing program.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman