DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecting problem and upgrade problem

gyromad

Reactions
As per most other similar threads, I have just bought Mavic and faced "incompatible firmware" so proceeded to download and upgrade.
Using Samsung S7, and tried Samsung Note too .....
Gave up after many attempts on GO 4, found this forum and ....... geezus ...... why hasn't this apparent glitchy stuff been sorted properly???!!!!
So, tried DJI Assistant 2, no go with all connected, so tried direct USB to PC from controller. This did eventually work after no logical process??
BUT can not get the drone to connect let alone upgrade. I am connecting the Drone micro USB port to PC USB and using DJI Assistant 2. At one time I saw a passing reference to successful upgrade to Version 01.03?? rather than latest 01.03.05?? Also the battery seems to have a different shutdown style??

Drone will not connect via USB to DJI Assistant 2 at all...... I am completely stuck HELP PLEASE

As per most other similar threads, I have just bought Mavic and faced "incompatible firmware" so proceeded to download and upgrade.
Using Samsung S7, and tried Samsung Note too .....
Gave up after many attempts on GO 4, found this forum and ....... geezus ...... why hasn't this apparent glitchy stuff been sorted properly???!!!!
So, tried DJI Assistant 2, no go with all connected, so tried direct USB to PC from controller. This did eventually work after no logical process??
BUT can not get the drone to connect let alone upgrade. I am connecting the Drone micro USB port to PC USB and using DJI Assistant 2. At one time I saw a passing reference to successful upgrade to Version 01.03?? rather than latest 01.03.05?? Also the battery seems to have a different shutdown style??

Drone will not connect via USB to DJI Assistant 2 at all...... I am completely stuck HELP PLEASE
Same here the new DJI Assistant is not workinhg

R u using having trouble with your phone connecting with the RC? If so, are u using the USB cable that came with the Mavic? Are u using the USB on the side of the RC. If not, make sure there is no cable plugged into it while using the bottom USB. If u have a cable plugged into it, it will be looking for something to be connected to the other end of that cable.

Reactions: Bintryin
R u using having trouble with your phone connecting with the RC? If so, are u using the USB cable that came with the Mavic? Are u using the USB on the side of the RC. If not, make sure there is no cable plugged into it while using the bottom USB. If u have a cable plugged into it, it will be looking for something to be connected to the other end of that cable.
Thanks I have fixed it I uninstall the latest DJI *** and reinstall it and it worked Also If I plugged the mavic in I then had to reboot the computer for it to work with the remote .

Reactions: frankiez
Had only bottom USB connected ...... eventually gave up and returned the unit to shop, they were beaten too, so sent it back to dealer ....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980