DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Content from aircraft only downloads to photo album, not DJI Fly app on IPhone.

cklong12

Reactions
Have a Mavic 3, content will only download to my phone’s photo album and not the DJI app where I would like it to go. Apparently a window is supposed to pop up giving you the option of where to save it, but it didn’t for me. I reinstalled the app and still didn’t work.

I also can’t get content saved on my controller to download to my phone via Bluetooth, but that seems like a pretty common issue based on my limited research.

I appreciate any tips! Thanks!

Have a Mavic 3, content will only download to my phone’s photo album and not the DJI app where I would like it to go. Apparently a window is supposed to pop up giving you the option of where to save it, but it didn’t for me. I reinstalled the app and still didn’t work.

I also can’t get content saved on my controller to download to my phone via Bluetooth, but that seems like a pretty common issue based on my limited research.

I appreciate any tips! Thanks!
Is the DJI Fly program and your phone set to cache on your phone? Maybe if that's enabled, you could disable it and restore the option to save on your RC Pro.

If you use Quick Transfer from Mavic 3 to phone it will save in the Fly folder. If you copy from the RC Pro to the phone, you will need to move it to the Fly folder.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13