DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

crashed Mavic Pro

AlanB

Reactions
Was wondering what the value of a crashed Mavic Pro would be....a local person found one...needs new props and can be purchased for $200.00...it looks fine...any ideas of value and how to check it out...I have no idea how long it was in the woods before they found it...anyone else have a similar story that could help...as I have a controller, batteries, hub and extra props...looks like a good deal to me...but you never now...if it needs repaired it could go wrong quickly. thoughts???

Have you seen it fly?
If it’s been outside for an undetermined amount of time god only knows what could be wrong with it.
See what this guy thinks (he’s really good)
#thunderdrones

Reactions: Former Member
Was wondering what the value of a crashed Mavic Pro would be....a local person found one...needs new props and can be purchased for $200.00...it looks fine...any ideas of value and how to check it out...I have no idea how long it was in the woods before they found it...anyone else have a similar story that could help...as I have a controller, batteries, hub and extra props...looks like a good deal to me...but you never now...if it needs repaired it could go wrong quickly. thoughts???
I would see if you could meet up with him and take it for a test flight, also, once you connect to it you should be able to check out the condition of the ESCs, compass, IMU, etc.
The gimbal is the most likely to be damaged, so check it closely. Definetly see if @Thunderdrones has anything to say on the subject.

Reactions: Former Member
Have you seen it fly?
If it’s been outside for an undetermined amount of time god only knows what could be wrong with it.
See what this guy thinks (he’s really good)
#thunderdrones

God has been busy helping me exorcise my wife, but won't he let you test it out? I'd offer him 100. Haggle haggle. I'm sure he doesn't have people lined up at his door clutching their sweaty little bills. If you don't buy it, what's he gonna do? The prior owner could have registered it as well, and I'm sure when it flew away he raised a stink. I wouldn't pay too much. 200? Seems like a lot for a "pig in a poke"

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue