DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Critical error, wtf?

All Thunder did is ask a question. I have never seem Him post bad advice!!! Just sayin...

Reactions: mavic6611
Front LEDs:
Mavic Pro has Red only
Mavic Air has multicoloured

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids, do you realise you’re talking about different Mavics?
Were talking about Mavic Platinum Air Plus. It's obvious because APAS is present on the OP's screenshot. Now anyone know where they hid the sarcasm button on the controller, seems like some of these fellows need to know too.

Were talking about Mavic Platinum Air Plus. It's obvious because APAS is present on the OP's screenshot. Now anyone know where they hid the sarcasm button on the controller, seems like some of these fellows need to know too.
APAS is on the new Air, what is a "Mavic Platinum Air Plus"? Do you have some sort of inside information into a new model? :D

Also, the OP is talking about a Mavic AIR as it is in the Mavic Air Help section.

Thank you admins for the "ignore" button. Some here are pretty scary.
The ignore button works like magic. :) I suggest anyone who has an issue they can't resolve peacefully to use it. You can find it in the profile of the person you want to ignore.

Some of you need to familiarize themselves with the guidelines - Community Rules

I have cleaned up the thread and issued warnings to those that earned them.
If you see someone acting out in an aggressive manner and violating the rules, smash that report button!

giphy.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
The Front LEDs show the orientation of the aircraft and the status of some of the functions (refer to the function sections for more details). The Front LEDs glow solid red when the aircraft is turned on to indicate the front of the aircraft. Some of the intelligent flight modes use red, yellow or green front lights. The manual has more on this.

Here is the light key (rear indicator light) for those who are interested...

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 6.49.11 PM✨.png

Before you guys continue to slog it out with each other. Did it ever occur to you that you are both correct.

There are 2 version of the Manual V1.0 and V1.2

V1.2 has been updated for the Latest Air FW release.......Where they changed the colours of the indictor lights to accomodate additional functionality.

I can't remember where I found it but there is a side by side comparison of the 2 manuals. This is where I picked up the colours change.

Cheers

Ya they went back to red. The manual clearly calls out the rear light. Things are cool guys, red is usually a bad sign but every vid I’ve watched has red front lights. Think we good

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones