DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

customer service

I found a few ounces of Bourbon solve that feeling my friend!
Years ago had something called Pappy’s something or other (can’t remember). One shot. One of the smoothest I’ve ever had! Now I only drink the occasional beer.

Reactions: Bobby Brown
Who bought a new DJI product and wish they never had because of customer service ?

I got my Platinum Pro delivery two weeks ago. But I could not use it since the controller was stuck on "Magnetic Interference." So, I spent four hours texting back and forth with CS. Finally got an address label out of them to send it in for repairs, not replacement. It was supposed to be delivered by the absolute cheapest UPS service available last week. Today I got another announcement from UPS that I will get it tomorrow. Hard to fight a monopoly. Especially when part of the correspondence comes in Chinese.

Who bought a new DJI product and wish they never had because of customer service ?
I'm in Australia and just had amazing customer service. Drone would rotate on its axis without warning. Sent it away and it had a faulty left joy stick (I'd crashed it a few times so thought I might had stuffed it) they replace the controller for free and sent it back. Best of all they were in constant contact with me. It was great to see such a large company actually excel at CS which is fast dwindling I feel.

their CS rots but their drones Rock!:)
I'm in Australia and just had amazing customer service. Drone would rotate on its axis without warning. Sent it away and it had a faulty left joy stick (I'd crashed it a few times so thought I might had stuffed it) they replace the controller for free and sent it back. Best of all they were in constant contact with me. It was great to see such a large company actually excel at CS which is fast dwindling I feel.

So far I'm pleased with their correspondence and integrity. I bought a used Mavic Pro Platinum and after about 3 weeks started having some bizarre errors appear. For instance, in academy sim mode, I would get an obstruction warning on takeoff. In Simulation Mode ???. Compass Calibration was very spotty, and the Return To Home location would frequently revert to China. I ran the serial number and found out that I literally had 1 day remaining on the original 1 year warranty. That was last Friday. I contacted them and they responded over the weekend and authorized a repair with a shipping lable. I returned it, and every step was very well documented. They have replaced a main board ($418, Zero Billed) and have shipped the drone back to me. It had to go ground, (Li-ion?) so it is scheduled to arrive 12-24 according to UPS. I'll have to wait to see that the issues are corrected, but I thought they were very accommodating to a second owner with 1 day of warranty left. Fingers Crossed!

I had intermittent issues with my M2P's gimbal, argued with them for about 2 weeks, they kept saying there was nothing wrong. The last guy (a manager) I talked to I told him to look up the word 'intermittent' in the dictionary, they shipped me a new drone the next day. Bottom line, stand your ground and escalate to a manager if you need to.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear