DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Day->Night Hyperlapse with saved waypoints?

azadbal

Reactions
Wasn’t this supposed to be an integrated feature? Can’t seem to figure out how to save waypoints to fly the same route at a different time of the day.

Reactions: KiterTodd
yeah, just figured it out the hard way...
Any other way to do it? Normal Waypoints and manual Interval Shooting is capable of saving the route and re-fly it ?

Last edited:
yeah, just figured it out the hard way...
Any other way to do it? Normal Waypoints and manual Interval Shooting is capable of saving the route and re-fly it ?

No saving of any Waypoints yet in GO4. Try Litchi is you want it now.

No saving of any Waypoints yet in GO4. Try Litchi is you want it now.
I try litchi one year ago .. but there is only one problem you cannot set the camera angle.... so it is not so easy to do it well..
I hope soon
...is better done... ;)

Litchi fully supports mavic 2
Also at waypoints you can program it to have the camera point at any angle you wish as well and do many other things... except make coffee perhaps!

I wish I could get 1s intervals. I'm sure it's a stability issue, but man it would be nice to get twice the frame per battery, and a slower overall sequence.

I second litchi having worked as a beta last month, I need to fly it more often.

Is saving waypoints available yet? Pretty simple firmware fix if you ask me DJI! Also, why limit it to 5 waypoints?????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard