DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dead Battery

Youser

Reactions
I have a battery that died during a flight after going to critical. It remained dead for over a week without charge. I am now trying to charge the battery but after around 40mins I have no lights on.

When the button is pressed off the charger, the first light comes on and goes off.

When I try to turn the battery on, all the lights come on as normal and then the bottom one blinks and all lights go off.

My question is, does the battery need to be on charge for an extra length of time (how long) before it revives itself or is this battery completely dead with no chance of coming back?

The lights gave me a little hope..

Just to clarify, did you try switching the battery on while it is connected to the charger?

Yes, all the lights turn on like it's about to turn on and then the last one blinks and it goes off which to me indicates a low battery.

What happens if you put it in the aircraft and try to turn it on?

That battery turns on as shown in the video but the Mavic makes no response. I guess it makes sense the Mavic needs more voltage...

So no suggestions at all?
Should I assume it's completely and hopelessly dead?

I have a battery that died during a flight after going to critical. It remained dead for over a week without charge. I am now trying to charge the battery but after around 40mins I have no lights on.

When the button is pressed off the charger, the first light comes on and goes off.

When I try to turn the battery on, all the lights come on as normal and then the bottom one blinks and all lights go off.

My question is, does the battery need to be on charge for an extra length of time (how long) before it revives itself or is this battery completely dead with no chance of coming back?

The lights gave me a little hope..
Likely damaged by draining so low, Lipos don't like it. I would replace it, less expensive than the Mavic dropping out of the sky...somewhere, eventually.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom