DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Declassification and Care Refresh

aeciolemos

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi fellow pilots. I am in doubt about an aspect of the Care Refresh.

I currently own a DJI Mini 4 Pro that I have de-classified from the C0 label to allow me over the 120m limitation. However, said drone crashed and was sent to DJI to inspect. In case they send me a new drone, in case mine is not repairable, will this new drone come declassified?

I know the deadline is Dec 31st for declassification so if I, let's say, crash again in after that date, will my replacement drone come declassified?

This would be a great problem for me in case I got another drone that is classified C0.

Thanks for any insight.

Merry Christmas!

Expect that the new drone will be a replacement in the physical world only. The new unit will have a new serial number and yes you are back at square one for any additional actions you have taken.

Reactions: aeciolemos
Expect that the new drone will be a replacement in the physical world only. The new unit will have a new serial number and yes you are back at square one for any additional actions you have taken.
That is sad. There should be a policy to replace the drone with the same characteristics as the previous one. In any case, let's see what happens. This whole 120m limit from takeoff and not from the ground is a joke.

Thanks for the reply

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne