DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delay in delivery for the fly more kit.

MURT

Reactions
So I ordered my m2p on saturday then later that day ordered the fly more kit. Got notification today (Monday) that the m2p is shipped from China but no word on the fly more kit? Is there a delay shipping it or are they out of stock? Anyone any ideas how long they were waiting inbetween the arrival of both products?

Last edited:
I am awaiting my M2P currently and I suspect that they have some problems due to the Typhoon that hit the Guangdong province.

Reactions: MURT
I am awaiting my M2P currently and I suspect that they have some problems due to the Typhoon that hit the Guangdong province.
Fair point. I should prob keep more up to date with current affairs![emoji53]

Last edited:
I ordered mine mid launch event and still haven't received it, eventually had shipping notification with a DPD tracking number Friday morning but the tracking hasn't updated since as if they still haven't collected it from DJI. My spare battery and the Fly More both shipped via DPD from UK based stock wheras the drone came direct from DJI in Shenzhen.

I ordered mine mid launch event and still haven't received it, eventually had shipping notification with a DPD tracking number Friday morning but the tracking hasn't updated since as if they still haven't collected it from DJI. My spare battery and the Fly More both shipped via DPD from UK based stock wheras the drone came direct from DJI in Shenzhen.
Woah you've been waiting a long time for yours! Have u been in contact with the carrier to find out what the delay is?

Woah you've been waiting a long time for yours! Have u been in contact with the carrier to find out what the delay is?

Getting on for 4 weeks now :-/ I haven't contacted DPD yet, I chased up DJI today via live chat and he escalated it with their logistics team but as of yet I've not heard anything further. With the battery there was shipping notification from DJI in the morning, DPD collected early evening and it was delivered next day. The tracking on the Fly More is still stuck at the initial "We're expecting your parcel" stage so either they never collected it or it's got lost in their system.

Same here, ordered the fly more kit on launch day, but separately to the Mavic Pro which arrived quickly. They took payment for the fly more kit but no shipping, changed from DHL to DPD about a week ago but no change of status. Spoke with DJI last week who said it would ship by Friday of last week, that didn't happen but they did give me 15 euro credit for the inconvenience.

Its a pain as the one batter with the Mavic Pro is not enough for a days flight but not a huge issue,

Same here, ordered the fly more kit on launch day, but separately to the Mavic Pro which arrived quickly. They took payment for the fly more kit but no shipping, changed from DHL to DPD about a week ago but no change of status. Spoke with DJI last week who said it would ship by Friday of last week, that didn't happen but they did give me 15 euro credit for the inconvenience.

Its a pain as the one batter with the Mavic Pro is not enough for a days flight but not a huge issue,
Are you still waiting for the fly more since launch day?! That's nuts. They shouldn't advertise 3 to 5 working days on the dji store if they can't keep to it. Sounds more like 3 to 5 weeks from what iv heard from others.

Been waiting nearly 4 weeks for my fly more too. Chat said there was an issue with cross border battery shipping. I think I'll contact them again for a moan, maybe they will credit me too, those ND filters won't pay for themselves!.

Are you still waiting for the fly more since launch day?! That's nuts. They shouldn't advertise 3 to 5 working days on the dji store if they can't keep to it. Sounds more like 3 to 5 weeks from what iv heard from others.
Well, they're crafty, the wording is 3-5 days after payment is taken, which can be an unspecified time from taking the order. Usually, the delay is before payment taken but this time they took payment and then sat on it for 2 weeks.
However I received an email today to say it's shipped, but no tracking data yet.

Sorry to hear others are being messed around as well. I got the same excuse about the delay with batteries, but they shipped one on it's own on the 10th. The Fly More has shown as in stock with 3-5 day availability, yet they didn't ship mine with the drone or the spare battery and now I'm left hanging. I'm yet to receive any update from DJI's logistics team after chasing them yesterday. I wanted 4 batteries to make the most of visiting anywhere, only having 1 or 2 really limits your available flight time. It took 5 months to receive my day one preorder of the original Mavic Pro through CVP so at least it hasn't been that bad this time around.

Been waiting nearly 4 weeks for my fly more too. Chat said there was an issue with cross border battery shipping. I think I'll contact them again for a moan, maybe they will credit me too, those ND filters won't pay for themselves!.
I emailed dji support yesterday about the fly more kit I got no reply but today I got a txt from DHL saying the fly more was in London and should b here by Friday. I'm in Ireland. I think the fly more hasn't come from China but rather a dji provider in London somewhere.

Well, they're crafty, the wording is 3-5 days after payment is taken, which can be an unspecified time from taking the order. Usually, the delay is before payment taken but this time they took payment and then sat on it for 2 weeks.
However I received an email today to say it's shipped, but no tracking data yet.
Fingers crossed it comes soon mate. Keep on em I reckon!

Just got another email back from dji customer support sayin that it will take 3 to 5 working days for customs clearance in China I assume cause that's where the DHL tracker has last been updated. Then it will take another 3 to 5 working days for actual delivery. So u could b waiting up to 2 weeks for orders direct from dji store.

So I ordered my m2p on saturday then later that day ordered the fly more kit. Got notification today (Monday) that the m2p is shipped from China but no word on the fly more kit? Is there a delay shipping it or are they out of stock? Anyone any ideas how long they were waiting inbetween the arrival of both products?

I ended up going to Best Buy and getting mine. Fortunately I’m in an area that has many BB’s. Had to search for a store that had them in stock.
Good Luck!

Well, it arrived. I think the bag is slightly larger, and I like the Peak Design style organiser they have used inside to separate the battery and controller. I think the battery charger is overly elaborate, but perhaps they intend for it to fit nicely in the bag.

The 15 euros credit also arrived on my account so if you are waiting for delivery after payment is taken I would speak with their customer service team and try to get some credit.

IMG_2124-export.jpg

My DPD tracking on my Fly More still hasn't changed, so as of 9:30 tomorrow morning that will be exactly a week since it was supposedly 'on it's way'. And it's 4 weeks today since I placed the order during the event. Really frustrating and spoke to the same guy at DJI today who could only reiterate about it being escalated with their logistics team but couldn't give any indication of time frame so I'm stuck in limbo waiting. They'd already credited my account £10 so that's probably all I'll get out of them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk