DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disappointed in DJI

warlock 31

Reactions
Received my mavic March 27th. Camera did not work right was extremely fuzzy. Talk to DJI several times they suggested updating firmware. Tried several times and always stopped and 86 percent. Then they talked about calibrating the imu. Would not calibrate kept on getting error code 13. They said to send it back to them. Shipped April fourth they received at April seventh. Couple days later got an email saying they received it. Then got an email saying that it was evaluated would be covered under warranty. Got another email saying repair was complete that was Tuesday April eighteenth. Have not heard from them since as far as shipping. It is now been 18 days on my 1300 dollar investment. Their customer service sucks big time. If I ran my company like this when I was in business I would not have lasted a month. This is my first drone other than my hundred dollar house drone. If this is the drone world I'm not so sure I want to be in it.

That is nice to know. I just assumed because the Drone was brand new and never worked right that they would just send a new one out soon as they got this one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78