DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnect Issues

You try explaining to my 2 year old why she can't watch Paw Patrol on her tablet because Daddy wants to play with his toys. :)
No, it would be easier to change hobbies. ;) Or you could do it in the middle of the night, however then you have the wife to explain to.
Regards,
-d.

Well just went back to the park by the lake. Flew the other day with no issues. Today I got about 11 disconnects during half a battery, never more than a couple hundred feet away.

Oh, and my gimbal seems to shake and wobble like crazy. Time for RMA?

If the DJI 4 app crashes, does the aircraft automatically go in to RTH and come back? I have a galaxy 7 and this sounds like it's going to happen sooner than later...

No, it does not, nor does it need to. It will only automatically return home if it loses connection with the RC Controller. A GO 4 crash generally does not cause the RC Controller to lose connection with the Mavic Pro.

So you have a choice when this happens- restart GO 4, or simply fly using the RC Controller (which has a RTH button if you feel the need.)

Reactions: looopson
A GO 4 crash generally does not cause the RC Controller to lose connection with the Mavic Pro.
A GO 4 crash would never break the remote controller signal.

Today i had two disconnects when flying
Controller had connection but app says disconnected

Could rotate drone ao i thought better to get it back here before i knew i lost control as it iniated a rth (this was in the montains with the mp not further than 40 m

Second was at beach suddenly got diaconnect in app no reponse from controller and again whent for return to home just upon landing by closing app and restarting i got control back

Landed the mp and thought good thing this went oke now to solve the diaconnect issue

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique