DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 - DJI Listining in on This!!!

Mopar Bob

Reactions
So the new version of Assistant works OK for the Mavic 2 but doesn't work on the Mavic 1. You need 2 versions of the SW if you have both drones. I found when I switch between them for the appropriate drone, I need to first reboot the PC because there is something left in memory that gives a message about firmware modules out of sync. Or something to that affect. Now I know we don't need this everyday, but now might be a good time for DJI to start working on providing a single version of this tool that works on both their machines.

So if DJI is listening in on this forum, please take this back to the product support guys.

I've never had that problem and I've upgraded FW with the latest Assistant on my M2, MP and MPP. All in the same setting. I did exit out of the app and then go back into it, no reboot was required though...

Reactions: Kilrah
I've never had that problem and I've upgraded FW with the latest Assistant on my M2, MP and MPP. All in the same setting. I did exit out of the app and then go back into it, no reboot was required though...

Are you on a MAC or a PC? I am on a PC and the new version of Assistant does not recognize my MP1 when its plugged in. Only my MP2. Maybe the OS has something to do with it. I am running windows 10.

I'm on a PC running DJI Assistant v1.2.4 and just upgraded the FW on my Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum and my Goggles without any problems.

Reactions: Kilrah
Even worse: DJI is selling the M2 + Goggles RE as a package and each of these product needs a different version of assistant. Moreover you can’t simply switch you have to reinstall the “other” version to use it. Not very professional.

Latest Assistant version and working with all of them here, Win10 too.

Cannot get it to recognize the MP1. I tried different USB ports with no change. Ports are USB3 if that makes a difference. The old version 1.24 is still on my PC and I used that and it seemed to work. But after running it and then running the newest version I start getting firmware compatibility messages. I reboot then connect the MP2 to the new version and everything checks out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002