DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI care refresh, insurance carrier.

Mr Tic tac

Reactions
Can someone explain me what is DJI care refresh and insurance carrier?
And can someone tell me if I can have one of those license if I buy it in a external shop like amazon, or digitec?

Check out the DJI Care Refresh FAQ here.

Note that DJI doesn't allow their "Care Refresh" to be transferred. You would have to get another new Refresh after making a detailed video of your used drone. And it's not cheap, $99 to start and $79 for the first claim. Also, DJI Care Refresh doesn't cover GIMBLE repair and a few other problems, unless it's a manufacturing issue.

State Farm coverage doesn't apply to the first year! Coverage starts the SECOND year!

Your home owners policy will cover the drone regardless if you have it or not. But check your deductible and any "hit" on your policy may increase your insurance rates in the future!

Note that DJI doesn't allow their "Care Refresh" to be transferred. You would have to get another new Refresh after making a detailed video of your used drone. And it's not cheap, $99 to start and $79 for the first claim. Also, DJI Care Refresh doesn't cover GIMBLE repair and a few other problems, unless it's a manufacturing issue.

It definitely does cover gimbal repairs. Right from the site... "DJI Care is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke