DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI CARE REFRESH

Reactions
I’ve crashed my M2pro in kenia into a lagoon and managed to find it. When back in Italy I opened a case, sent it and in 10 days I received a new bird back.
My sincere congratulations to DJI for the excellent service!!

Reactions: Prophet and ff22
I’ve crashed my M2pro in kenia into a lagoon and managed to find it. When back in Italy I opened a case, sent it and in 10 days I received a new bird back.
My sincere congratulations to DJI for the excellent service!!
Good to hear now get it back in the air. Enjoy and Safe flying and well done DJI.

Glad to hear a positive experience regarding DJI. I think we can sometimes get a distorted view of reality because of all the “DJI is horrible” posts. I suspect the majority of experiences are positive but the only folks that post are the angry ones with perceived bad outcomes. Reminds me of a saying “It only takes one oh-**** to cancel out 10,000 attaboys”.

I have DJI Care Refresh for my Mavic Air but didn't get the same for my Spark within the window DJI offer when activating the aircraft. My Spark is still in pretty pristine condition, no damage, crashes or mishaps. I've flown it very little too, in fact not more than 4-5 hours max I would say.

Anyone know whether its possible to get DJI Care Refresh now, about 2 months or so since I activated it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569