DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care....

Rusy

Reactions
Pilot error crash and I was wondering if DJI care will cover me? I also purchased the fly more combo and I was wondering if anyone knew what I actually have to send back, body was slightly banged up and camera is hanging on by a wire. I was thinking one battery and controller, thanks in advance.

Joe

I think I would contact DJI Care ASAP and explain the issue. If they say they will cover the damage, let them guide you on what to return, when to return it and how to return it.

Yeah that's what I did, the reason I asked was bc the tech support person I spoke to via live chat told me I had to ship the entire fly more combo back which I thought was ridiculous. After I posted I called DJI direct and waited a good hour and spoke to someone who told me I will more then likely get a new mavic and I just had to shop the drone body, no battery, no props and no controller. It's amazing how customer service can be a different experience depending on the person you speak with!

Reactions: juankrodz1771
Yeah that's what I did, the reason I asked was bc the tech support person I spoke to via live chat told me I had to ship the entire fly more combo back which I thought was ridiculous. After I posted I called DJI direct and waited a good hour and spoke to someone who told me I will more then likely get a new mavic and I just had to shop the drone body, no battery, no props and no controller. It's amazing how customer service can be a different experience depending on the person you speak with!

Agreed. I had read many times on here where they instructed the owner to send just the items you mentioned. Since I have no first hand knowledge, I didn't want to tell you something that wasn't true. Good luck with the repair.

Reactions: Pippin65 and Wingo
Also make sure you remove your micro SD card from the Mavic.

I've read posts where people are furious because of this, being told to send just the device and than they are told by dji that since you didn't send all the stuff they'll have to send it back to you and you'll at starting point once it arrives.

Dji don't have customer service. Their way of doing thinks is called something else, or at least should be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan