DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Controller

Mspm47

Reactions
Hey everyone. Quick question...getting the dreaded NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL and done all there is with no luck. Sometimes it works other times I get my Autel EVO Pro II to finish my jobs. Anyone using the DJI CONTROLLER? If so, do you like it? I used a IPad Pro 10 inch and it is getting up in years and gets hot in the Charleston summers. Any advice is appreciated. Fly Well My Friends

Hey everyone. Quick question...getting the dreaded NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL and done all there is with no luck. Sometimes it works other times I get my Autel EVO Pro II to finish my jobs. Anyone using the DJI CONTROLLER? If so, do you like it? I used a IPad Pro 10 inch and it is getting up in years and gets hot in the Charleston summers. Any advice is appreciated. Fly Well My Friends
What drone do you use as you have to use a controller along with the i pad unless it's one of the Wi-Fi drones I suppose don't know them. Check the cable connection could be faulty or might be it has a bit of dust inside which you can blow out using a bicycle pump

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio