DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Crystal Sky for Mavic Pro

Zane

Reactions
Anyone have any idea how to charge the two DJI Crystal Sky batteries that came with the monitor ?
I tried to use the Mavic Pro charger and the Crystal Sky battery charging bank (that holds to batteries) just blinks the two red led lights while the one or two batteries in the bank are charging. I tried to charge one battery first and it was in the bank for two hours. I took out the battery and checked the battery status by pressing the button and only one light was on, just like it was before I even charged it. The Mavic Pro battery charger doesn't seem to work for the Crystal Sky charging bank that was received with the monitor.

I don’t believe you can use the Mavic Pro charger with the CS charging HUB. The Inspire 1 charger will work, however, and maybe others, like the phantom series, but I’m not sure about that. Otherwise, you may need to buy a charger that works with the CS hub. Crazy, right?

Ray Jay

Thanks for the "spreadsheet" on compatable battery chargers. I have the Phantom Pro and I tried that battery charger and it works.
Thanks again for everyone's input.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngH