DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI filters for Mavic Air?

Silverspirit

Reactions
Well I've got my drone. Got my new iPad mini 4 and adaptor + sunshade so nearly ready to go....
Just one more thing. Filters. So many to choose from. I have a £45 gift card for Argos and the sell the DJI brand filters. 3 for £59. I image they'll be good but anyone have any advice?
Cheers.

I am a PolarPro fan personally. They are a bit more expensive, but have many features I like and are well made I fly Spark, MPP, and M2P. Most can be easily attached and even left in place as they don’t interfere with gimble initialization on startup. They have some custom deals and individual filters. While not for the Air specifically here’s an example:
Custom 3-Pack | Cinema Series | Mavic 2 Pro
Just my $0.02.

I have a £45 gift card for Argos and the sell the DJI brand filters. 3 for £59. I image they'll be good but anyone have any advice?
DJI's filters always work well. The problem is they don't have a large selection of filters. Depending on what you need though, it might be perfect for you.

If Argos sells other filter brands, then I'd also recommend considering any of the other brands listed here.

Reactions: Silverspirit
The PolarPro filters I had for the Spark were amazing. I ran the regular polarized filter most of the time and the difference it made was extremely noticeable. Their Cinema filters were also incredible, but I found myself using the regular ND set the most (outside of the plain polarized filter).

I've got a 3 ND filter set from DJI and I like it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio