DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Firmware Update Issue

Spy_Corfu

Reactions
DJI Firmware Update Issue

Dear Litchi Pilots,

There is currently an issue with the recently released firmwares for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418) where the drone will fly erratically in some of Litchi’s flight modes. If you already installed one of these firmwares, we highly recommend not using these flight modes until the issue is fixed with a DJI firmware update. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other flight modes (including FPV, Waypoint, Orbit and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF) are unaffected.

The Litchi Team

After seeing this I downgraded my Mavic back to version v01.03.0400 . I use both Litchi and Autopilot, so will wait for the right fix before upgrading again.

To downgrade:
install original DJI Go app
start Mavic & controller
On the main GO screen press the 'hat' icon in the upper right corner and hold it for 5+ seconds
You will then see a page with the current software, you can touch that version and see a list of prior versions. Select a prior version.
Proceed with upgrade

After seeing this I downgraded my Mavic back to version v01.03.0400 . I use both Litchi and Autopilot, so will wait for the right fix before upgrading again.

To downgrade:
start Mavic & controller
On the main GO screen press the 'hat' icon in the upper right corner and hold it for 5+ seconds
You will then see a page with the current software, you can touch that version and see a list of prior versions. Select a prior version.
Proceed with upgrade

Are you able to use dji go after downgrade? I did roll back and I used it few times than suddenly I can't take off since I have error "Check the app" and there is a demand for update. I hate forced updates, they show a deep involvement in fascism and what our life would be if those who are in command in those companies would have a career in politics.
It's simply awful that dji can throw away advertised function or others one have gotten used to and not even leaving the choice for the end user, just wrong and against healthy business morals.
Ford doesn't change get manual shifts to automatic on sold cars if it shows that manuals are causing more crashes! Neither should dji. They could just change the user agreement so users who don't upgrade take responsibility of any damage done by their choices.

#overlydramatisingthings

To downgrade:
start Mavic & controller
Proceed with upgrade
Thanks for sharing
I don.t read manuals lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead