DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.10.0 - big update

No doubt about it, it's brilliant marketing. Had I not been offered the $90 discount on the MC2, I wouldn't have bitten. It's a fun new perspective after all these years of sticking (thumbing). A 100% improvement over the MC1.
Just where is this $90 discount being offered?

Just where is this $90 discount being offered?
Check your coupons in your DJI account.

"Exclusive for DJI Avata Users
Users who have activated a DJI Avata Pro-View Combo or DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo before July 1, 2023, are now eligible to upgrade to a DJI RC Motion 2 with an exclusive discount. The discount coupon has been sent to the DJI account you used to activate the drone."

Reactions: Torque
The Intergra goggles and Motion controller 2 are offered as a combo are at $650. The goggles are normally &499 which makes the MC2 $149. When it is normally priced at $239.

Check your coupons in your DJI account.

"Exclusive for DJI Avata Users
Users who have activated a DJI Avata Pro-View Combo or DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo before July 1, 2023, are now eligible to upgrade to a DJI RC Motion 2 with an exclusive discount. The discount coupon has been sent to the DJI account you used to activate the drone."
It worked. Thank you.

Reactions: Torque
And yet the Air 2s is out of luck

Call me when I don't have to jump through hoops to use Googles with non-motion controllers.

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
Call me when I don't have to jump through hoops to use Googles with non-motion controllers.
Call yourself when you figure it out. That's the beauty of Early Adopting.
You can wait on Best Buy with the rest.

Call yourself when you figure it out. That's the beauty of Early Adopting.
You can wait on Best Buy with the rest.
I already "figured it out" which is why I mentioned the jumping through the hoops part on my original post. Googles were usable on O3 units before this firmware update, so this is really just DJI attempting to boost Motion Controller 2 sales with googles as the excuse for the masses.

I already "figured it out" which is why I mentioned the jumping through the hoops part on my original post. Googles were usable on O3 units before this firmware update, so this is really just DJI attempting to boost Motion Controller 2 sales with googles as the excuse for the masses.
Yes. That's exactly what it is. My point was that you HAVE to jump thru the hoops to early adopt. No biggie.. I think I just reacted to you thinking DJI would just "give it all away" at first shot without trying to squeeze us for a sec... Lol. I think WE are BOTH saying the same thing. Lol

Reactions: Statesman
Well, just off chat asking them WHEN the goggles will be compatible with the R/C controller, and as I pretty much already knew, they did not have an answer for me.... but hopefully if enough people inquire they will realize they are missing another segment of the market and add this feature.... (for people like me!)

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
Well, just off chat asking them WHEN the goggles will be compatible with the R/C controller, and as I pretty much already knew, they did not have an answer for me.... but hopefully if enough people inquire they will realize they are missing another segment of the market and add this feature.... (for people like me!)
They know good and well what they're doing. You don't think they don't know people want this ability without having to buy the MC2? lol

QUITE OBVIOUSLY, they are trying to sell some of these new controllers before they release an "official" update. Its very possible now to fly with the goggles and your controller, as you know, and they're not actively restricting this workaround so just be patient. The official update will happen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom