DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app crashing on starting app. S10plus

Shaw10

Reactions
Not opened the app for a week and now it crashes when it opens. I've tried to reinstall it, also the same crash happened on a different phone. Is there something I'm missing?

Did you change your phones software? There are S10 issues after this.

I flew with the S10+ Friday after the update. No issues on crashing but the GPS was having issues. It was freezing out.

I updated my phone yesterday. There most likely is a link. Thanks

From what I saw it has to do with what chipset is in your S10. Qualcom is fine the other is not.

DJI have stated they are aware of the issue. It will be late January when the app is fixed on the S10.
I should have searched on here first before posting. Cheers

This is my first DJI product and probably the last. It seems like just a bunch of games like this.

This is my second dji product after the Mavic Pro. They are usually good at keeping updated. I feel for the ones who received the mini as an xmas gift with this issue.

Someone on DJI forums contacted DJI tech Support and got the following response:

Alec (DJI Support)

Hello Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. This issue is caused by the incompatibility between the DJI Fly app and the Android 10 operating system run by the Samsung S10 and S10+ (Exynos). We have already worked on this issue with Samsung, and have figured out the cause of this issue. We will fix this issue in the next version of the DJI Fly app. This will be solved in the late January.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

If you have questions or other concerns that need to be addressed, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am just an email away to help.

Thank you for choosing DJI and have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Alec
DJI Technical Support

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven