DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 App on iPhone

fredgsy

Reactions
Not new to DJI, but new ish to the Mavic. I see on the app on the phone there is a summary page, and were until today two additional pages, one for the P3A and the other for the Mavic. Today, after a flight - using a different battery there are now 2 pages for the Mavic ? Is this right or a glitch ? A separate page for each battery rather than one summary page for each drone ? Thanks.

I've noticed this. I do know it's not a different page for each battery. I have four pages- one contains all my flights, including flights of a buddy's Mavic. The second contains most of my flights. The third contains four of my flights (spread out over different days), and the fourth contains the flights of my buddy's Mavic. I have no clue why four of my own Mavic's flights are on a distinct summary (two of those four are the two flights I did yesterday). Annoying glitch is my guess.

These logs are categorized identically on both my iPad and Galaxy S5. And no, it doesn't appear to be categorized based on which display device I used.

Haven't noticed this but I know that the DJI app recognise different batteries. When I sync my Healthy Drones, it knows what battery has been used, charged, fly time etc. So you might be right

Reactions: fredgsy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman