DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI go 4 App top height record..

Cerberus

Reactions
You guys noted that the top height shown on the Go 4 app is not accurate..?

I've gone higher than 60 meters in height before but it shows my top height as 57 meters only..

p.s :- Top speed also not accurate from my observation..

You guys noted that the top height shown on the Go 4 app is not accurate..?

I've gone higher than 60 meters in height before but it shows my top height as 57 meters only..

I hope you are not confusing yourself with the 'Max Takeoff Altitude' shown in the Flight Records on DJI GO4.

The one for the individual flights?
What does the flight log say for this one you think is wrong?

For me it matches my flights pretty well. It's always referencing to the take-off point - not sea level.

The one for the individual flights?
What does the flight log say for this one you think is wrong?

For me it matches my flights pretty well. It's always referencing to the take-off point - not sea level.

Lemme take a look

Sorry, it shows top Altitude..

In my flight list, I have records showing I hit a higher altitude and top speed ..
and yet the top altitude and top speed doesn't seem to have the correct data

Are we talking about the same thing?
For me there is only top take off altitude. Only the individual flights have a max altitude to them.
bf8b99340dab29f0bcd445d5024f2889.jpg

Interesting. Have you synchronized your logs with the DJI cloud?
I think even showing top altitude - it probably has the value of the take off altitude like for me.
Btw I am on iOS

Reactions: Cerberus
Interesting. Have you synchronized your logs with the DJI cloud?

Thats the problem.. I can't synchronize with Cloud for some reason..

It will always try to sync but when it reaches 67%, it just stops there and stays there no matter how long I left it there..

Tried both Mobile data and WIFI... same issue..

This picture is from my newer phone.. the previous phone I used shows me having 45 flight times and because I can';t sync, I can't bring the records over to this new phone.. depressing is the word...

Thats the problem.. I can't synchronize with Cloud for some reason..

It will always try to sync but when it reaches 67%, it just stops there and stays there no matter how long I left it there..

Tried both Mobile data and WIFI... same issue..

This picture is from my newer phone.. the previous phone I used shows me having 45 flight times and because I can';t sync, I can't bring the records over to this new phone.. depressing is the word...
Delete the App and re-install. Then give it a go!

Reactions: Cerberus
Delete the App and re-install. Then give it a go!

If you are suggesting this so I can sync, Been there, done that, same result..

Hence there was a time a while back I was asking in this forum whether there is a manual way to copy over flight records from one phone to another..

tried copying the entire folder with all the DAT and TXT files and didn't work either.. so I gave up and just used my new phone and the heck with my records.. ;p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde