DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 App..

I have had fewer or no crashes with litchi and goapp 4 using net xioami note 4 phone with 3gb ram etc I believe this makes a difference

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using MavicPilots mobile app

Howdy all, has anyone seen any improvement with the update that dropped yesterday (3.14) regarding android nougat and the Shield specifically? It has been too windy outside for me to test anything.
Regards,
-d.

Never had a problem with my Droid turbo . The app works flawlessly for too many people for the app to be the problem . Using a phone with bare RAM or processor speed , too many apps/Games on the phone and things running in the background are the issue . A lot of people have numerous apps that are hogging resources on the phone and never think about it . Things that continually update are the worst like weather apps , sports apps and a lot of games . I went through a friends Galaxy S7 the other day and he had 33 things running in the background . If you have enabled Developer options on the Android device you can go there and view the running services and what resources they are taking up on the phone . You can then click on it to stop if you don't need it . Also go to the Play Store and select settings . Turn off automatic update so an app will not attempt to update while you are flying . Many apps can take control of a resource that DJI Go4 or Litchi depends on to work properly . When you installed the app you probably gave it that ability with the permissions to control screen , camera , microphone etc without thinking about it .

Reactions: RAMJET-1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu