DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 Won't sync video previews

swills38

Reactions
Hi All,

I've had my Mavic pro for about a week and love flying it. I'm having a problem where the videos from the drone won't appear or sync to the editor screen in the app. I've remove larger videos from the editor video section to see if that may help but nothing syncs. I can see also the videos I want when previewing through the drone itself. Any help is much appreciated.

Hi All,

I've had my Mavic pro for about a week and love flying it. I'm having a problem where the videos from the drone won't appear or sync to the editor screen in the app. I've remove larger videos from the editor video section to see if that may help but nothing syncs. I can see also the videos I want when previewing through the drone itself. Any help is much appreciated.
Videos may need to be downloaded from the drone. Sometimes they're too large to transmit during flight.

Videos may need to be downloaded from the drone. Sometimes they're too large to transmit during flight.
I have tried waiting for the drone to land, selecting from the on board SD card and forcing the app to sync but on board videos won't sync.

Yes though I'm looking for how to have the videos automatically preview in the app. The download from SD card only works for pictures.
Normally, it works for videos too unless the resolution is too high. Are you using 4k?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78