DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO App Gimbal Controls?

Octopus.Violinus

Reactions
First time post. I looked around a bit, but didn't see this addressed anywhere already, apologies if this has already been addressed in another thread.

When I use the RC controller for my Mavic Pro there is a little D-pad next to the right stick, which by-default moves the camera from forward-looking to down-looking and back.

When I move the D-pad up or down, it toggles between camera gimbal forward and camera gimbal down, but is unable to adjust camera angle between these two stops.

Within the DJI Go 4 App I can by touching-and-holding the screen of my phone/tablet etc. pan the camera up and down, stopping anywhere in between but this is very clumsy and awkward in flight.

Is there a way (other than 3rd party apps like Litchi) to set the D-pad to pan camera without snapping-to-end-stops?

tl;dr

Can you set D-pad to modular gimbal pitch?

First time post. I looked around a bit, but didn't see this addressed anywhere already, apologies if this has already been addressed in another thread.

When I use the RC controller for my Mavic Pro there is a little D-pad next to the right stick, which by-default moves the camera from forward-looking to down-looking and back.

When I move the D-pad up or down, it toggles between camera gimbal forward and camera gimbal down, but is unable to adjust camera angle between these two stops.

Within the DJI Go 4 App I can by touching-and-holding the screen of my phone/tablet etc. pan the camera up and down, stopping anywhere in between but this is very clumsy and awkward in flight.

Is there a way (other than 3rd party apps like Litchi) to set the D-pad to pan camera without snapping-to-end-stops?

tl;dr

Can you set D-pad to modular gimbal pitch?
You adjust the gimbal tilt via the left "spinning wheel" on the RC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe