DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles available to order again

That "limited amount available" message is still showing here in the DJI Store. I saw the same message early this morning when DJI made them available again on their website. They had a similar message on their site when the first pre-sale orders were available.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as of now, the store shows it to be out of stock ( at least for Canada ) and will not let me proceed to place my order in order summary page.
you went to the dji website? 345 here in ct and they still are selling them.

I ordered this morning and it said limited quantities, was this true for the first orders.. what did the page say when you ordered? I'm trying to see if I was early or late in ordering.
If you have received the email you can click the link in email which then you'll be directed to the store for ordering

When is the first batch actually going to ship? On the 20th or deliver by the 20th?

On my confirmation email I was told to expect it by 10 June 2017,
Thanks

On my confirmation email I was told to expect it by 10 June 2017,
Thanks
Interesting as my confirmation email does not state any expected delivery date. The DJI website when ordering today showed an expect June 10th ship date.

Make sure your signed up for email notification, Fahr posted his message at 5:11am I received email notification @5:25 after his post. I certainly did not think I would have gotten notified this quickly especially since I only signed up for notification last Thursday.

Yes, I have tried with multiple computers and through the link provided in the E-mail as well. It appears that DJI has inventory for a number of countries but not Canada where I live. I get everything in the " shop " area and only after entering my address and wishing to finalize my product, the website tells me that they are out of the goggles.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
I ordered this morning and it said limited quantities, was this true for the first orders.. what did the page say when you ordered? I'm trying to see if I was early or late in ordering.
It appears that they have run out of stock in some countries ( Canada ) whereas some others still have inventory. I have not been able to place my order since this morning

I sadly did.

Same exact situation here. Went through link in email, says they're available for pre-order, but it gives the "out of stock" message when you get to the final stage of checkout. I'm also in the U.S. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Typical ordering-from-DJI (or not, in this case) nonsense, I guess.

Reactions: BIGDAVE
Went through link in email, says they're available for pre-order, but it gives the "out of stock" message when you get to the final stage of checkout.
This is what happened to me the last time they offered these pre-orders.

Newegg is still taking pre-orders here with a release date of June 11th. These orders will also be fulfilled directly by the DJI Store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman