DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI is now shipping spare parts for Mavic

Hmmm.....shipping parts while the majority have been waiting months for their birds that haven't been shipped.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Yeah, I'm in that majority, too. But at least I have something that actually says Mavic on it...:)

Obviously these are not the parts that are the bottle neck. There is no reason DJI should hold back on parts they can produce in volume. I am sure it these parts were needed to ship the Mavic itself they wouldn't sell them as spares.

Reactions: Techcop50
I ordered the same parts and quantities as you. I received mine Friday. The lightening cable looks like it could wear down after repeated abuse/use and I didn't want to be stranded without it!

I ordered the same parts and quantities as you. I received mine Friday. The lightening cable looks like it could wear down after repeated abuse/use and I didn't want to be stranded without it!
Yeah, Ed, I use Android, so I got assorted USB cables just in case. The props just seemed like good, cheap insurance (who knows when you might need them).

Yeah, Ed, I use Android, so I got assorted USB cables just in case. The props just seemed like good, cheap insurance (who knows when you might need them).

Cheap insurance. I'd hate to not be able to fly because I didn't have these at the ready. I have CF props on all my P3's and never had to replace them. Even after landings in corn, wheat and soy fields. But ya never know!

Reactions: Liveddica
I'm chasing some of the rear folding arm stops that have a small crack in them after a crash and also one of the rear feet that connect to the body. But I cant even get an answer out of DJI!
Can any one help? It would be much appreciated.

I'm chasing some of the rear folding arm stops that have a small crack in them after a crash and also one of the rear feet that connect to the body. But I cant even get an answer out of DJI!
Can any one help? It would be much appreciated.

It's probably best not to reply to a months-old thread, but to start your own. As for body parts like that, I expect DJI won't directly offer many such spare parts, or they will be in larger kits. The Mavic body seems to be more complicated to assemble than the Phantoms, so I don't know if they will have "body kit 1" or "bumpers set" or such.

The DJI Store in Colorado has plenty of spares on hand. They said its the actual Mavics they are getting in small quantities...

Reactions: frogracer and MRDI
It's probably best not to reply to a months-old thread, but to start your own. As for body parts like that, I expect DJI won't directly offer many such spare parts, or they will be in larger kits. The Mavic body seems to be more complicated to assemble than the Phantoms, so I don't know if they will have "body kit 1" or "bumpers set" or such.

Thanks MavicMo could you give me the website or email for that store in Colorado

Speak to salvagedrone on this forum, I've got a left antenna leg coming from him. Bent mine on small crash

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78