DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Camera Blank

Alitt Susanto

Reactions
IMG_8881.PNG IMG_8882.JPG Hi.. I'm having a problem to share. I just bought Mavic a week ago. I flew around 3 times and everything was fine. And today, I tried to fly again, but my camera shows nothing but blank white page. I tried to take a photo with the cam, the result is the same. I have restarted the device, I have changed the control with remote control with phone only, I have used iphone and android. Nothing changes. Do you have any recommendations on what to do? Thanks.

Update: problem solved. My bad. Cam is set on long exposure. I feel stupid. :(

Last edited:
Reduce the shutter time so you're not over exposing, and see if that makes a difference. (turn the exposure wheel on top right of controller)

Your Exposure is at 2.0 turn the right wheel to reduce it back down to 0. Failing that go into the camera setting as reset them.

Edit: Sorry, just saw your update :)

Don't feel bad... I've done the same thing after forgetting how I'd setup the manual setting previously :)

I did something silly today too i went out with my mavic and the camera was all blank on the screen so i restarted it and it was still all black i hadnt pushed the lead far enough into the phone :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm happy that so many people had this kinda experience. So I aint the only one. Hopefully this thread could help people who suffer from the same problem in the future.

Reactions: rigor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne