DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic delivery time...

WTH, where are you from.
Detroit, MI
I dont understand as much as anyone else. I expected to wait but was shocked when I got the tracking email (even after it was marked "shipped") I figured that was BS. According to scheduled delivery, it is coming from close..

Detroit, MI
I dont understand as much as anyone else. I expected to wait but was shocked when I got the tracking email (even after it was marked "shipped") I figured that was BS. According to scheduled delivery, it is coming from close..
Weird. I'm in South Dakota, They claim mines suppose to ship tomorrow but i'll believe it when I see it.

Ordered mine on 5th Feb 2017. Arriving today (United Kingdom) - 23rd Feb 2017.
I ordered the combo, an extra battery, and lot of spares.
The ND filters will not be in this shipment - they will apparently follow later.

* UPDATE * : the combo has arrived. However, as Doris is knocking seven-bells out of the UK at the moment, there will be no flying today!

Last edited:
Hello,
Ordered mine saturday the 19th (estimated shipping on DJI website: 1-3 business days after payment confirmation).
The payment confirmation occurred a few hours later , but still no shipping tracking number on the 23rd...
I went to DJI chat to have further informations and they told me it "should" ship on the 6th of March , so 2 weeks after payment confirmation..
WTF???
[emoji36][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hello,
Ordered mine saturday the 19th (estimated shipping on DJI website: 1-3 business days after payment confirmation).
The payment confirmation occurred a few hours later , but still no shipping tracking number on the 23rd...
I went to DJI chat to have further informations and they told me it "should" ship on the 6th of March , so 2 weeks after payment confirmation..
WTF???
[emoji36][emoji35]

Did you pay via PayPal? It's very annoying when you get a "payment confirmed" message for any service, but there is a particular problem with PayPal of which most people are not aware. I have integrated PayPal into a number of online stores and have found that PayPal payments are a little like attaching cash to a brick and throwing it into your neighbour's yard and then texting him to let him know you paid the bill. You really don't know if your neighbour has received the payment, its still hanging about in the garden somewhere, or you didn't bother attaching the cash to the brick. The recipient will get a "paid" message, but the reality is PayPal can rip away that status at any time. As a result, some companies have taken the view that a "paid" state from PayPal is about as trustworthy as a fox left alone in a chicken coup; especially when expensive items are involved. When it comes to PayPal, they almost always side with the buyer. If the buyer complains that they did not receive the item, even if it was signed for in blood, PayPal will usually perform a refund.

I'm not trying to defend DJI's practices, which can be very annoying, just to raise the issue that PayPal is very annoying for sellers. The only reason most sellers use PayPal is because customers demand it.

If you paid with a CC, expect a two or three day delay.
If you paid with a debit card, it should be instant but usually still takes two or three days.

Did you pay via PayPal? It's very annoying when you get a "payment confirmed" message for any service, but there is a particular problem with PayPal of which most people are not aware. I have integrated PayPal into a number of online stores and have found that PayPal payments are a little like attaching cash to a brick and throwing it into your neighbour's yard and then texting him to let him know you paid the bill. You really don't know if your neighbour has received the payment, its still hanging about in the garden somewhere, or you didn't bother attaching the cash to the brick. The recipient will get a "paid" message, but the reality is PayPal can rip away that status at any time. As a result, some companies have taken the view that a "paid" state from PayPal is about as trustworthy as a fox left alone in a chicken coup; especially when expensive items are involved. When it comes to PayPal, they almost always side with the buyer. If the buyer complains that they did not receive the item, even if it was signed for in blood, PayPal will usually perform a refund.

I'm not trying to defend DJI's practices, which can be very annoying, just to raise the issue that PayPal is very annoying for sellers. The only reason most sellers use PayPal is because customers demand it.

If you paid with a CC, expect a two or three day delay.
If you paid with a debit card, it should be instant but usually still takes two or three days.

Actually i did pay with a debit card (Mastercard), so I expected to have shorter delays with this payment method.
But apparently not :-(
I didn't want to use paypal this time as it can take more time, like you said .
cheers

Reactions: Aeomer
Mine came within 24hrs of ordering the combo. I'm in the U.K. and paid via PayPal.
I was really surprised with the speed of delivery.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Mine came within 24hrs of ordering the combo. I'm in the U.K. and paid via PayPal.
I was really surprised with the speed of delivery.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
That's very fast. The fulfilment company must have received a batch in the UK.

Finally I've received mine yesterday.. After contacting DJI via chat, I asked to split the shipping so as to receive the mavic faster... they did split the shipping but i received the 2 shippings on the same day.. To sum up: ordered on the 19th of feb. received on the 3rd of march, almost 2 weeks instead of 1-3 business days , but i don't complain , i got it ! [emoji28]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78