DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI MAVIC PRO Cinematic Footage of Historic Ellicott City, Maryland

Canes76

Reactions
Traveled out to historic Ellicott City, Maryland and spent the day. Take a look at what I captured along the way! This place is a hidden gem as it has something for everyone and great place to fly the DJI Mavic Pro! If you go, make sure you hit up Ellicott Mills Brewing Company and get the alligator!

Last edited:
Traveled out to historic Ellicott City, Maryland and spent the day. Take a look at what I captured along the way! This place is a hidden gem as it has something for everyone and great place to fly the DJI Mavic Pro! If you go, make sure you hit up Ellicott Mills Brewing Company and get the alligator!

Very cool!

Very nice editing and grading. The shot flying down the road behind the car was a surprise - you have more guts than me :)

I'd love to see some of your other videos. Are you editing in FCPX?

Reactions: Crayons
Very nice editing and grading. The shot flying down the road behind the car was a surprise - you have more guts than me :)

I'd love to see some of your other videos. Are you editing in FCPX?

Thanks for the comments - I edit is Adobe Premiere Pro and some After Effects! Glad you like the content and if you want to watch other, come on by the YouTube channel - check out the Presidents' Heads video :)

YouTube Link: Jeff Walrich

Awesome video, where is the roofless building ruin at in Elicott? I'm not familiar with it

That is a really cool video. Really enjoyed it and hopefully I'll learn how to do video edits. One step at a time. Thank you for sharing your work.

Reactions: Canes76
That is a really cool video. Really enjoyed it and hopefully I'll learn how to do video edits. One step at a time. Thank you for sharing your work.

Thank you - just keep editing, the more you are in the program, the greater your skills become!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan