DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Too Cool Picture

I still have mine, I usually love ripping them off immediately but for some reason I haven't taken that one off.

Yeah, it does seem like a pointless one, is there any movement in the gimbal where it is at? I read it's kind of a pain to remove.... but I know for me, that little tab would be screaming at me every day "PULL ME!" lol

I suppose I'll add mine. Happy Holidays!

fbde9056bd57272bcdfff19cddcfed24.jpg

Yeah, it does seem like a pointless one, is there any movement in the gimbal where it is at? I read it's kind of a pain to remove.... but I know for me, that little tab would be screaming at me every day "PULL ME!" lol
Oh, you HAVE to remove that thing. There is so little clearance between the gimbal and the base that this litte plastic cover will cause you to have gimbal errors. It's just enough height and just enough resistance that you will have issues.

Reactions: damaltor
Oh, you HAVE to remove that thing. There is so little clearance between the gimbal and the base that this litte plastic cover will cause you to have gimbal errors. It's just enough height and just enough resistance that you will have issues.

Yes yes, it needs to be removed immediately, not only does it interfere with the gimbal, it's known to have caused several fly aways with the mavic also!! JK, sorry couldn't help myself.

These are great. I am going to do some photos myself now lol

After seeing a number of these mavic pics, I'm starting to think mavic has a drinking problem. LOL

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew