DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavick Air 2 Kazahstan

evgeny541

Reactions
Hi, I live in Kzakhstan, the city of Almaty. I am fond of flying for a very long time, I started back on DJI Phantom 1, when I simply mounted the camera on a drone, without any suspensions. There were different drones Phantom 2, 3 Pro, 4 Pro, Air 1 recently took Air 2. Everything is cool in the drone, but I want FCC . To do this, and registered on the forum, I hope they will help me here)

Attachments

• DJI_0004.JPG
    DJI_0004.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 21
Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

We have a very beautiful country, endless steppes, high mountains, deep lakes. I promise to share the views.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-06-23 в 22.39.54.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-06-23 в 22.39.54.png
    4 MB · Views: 14
  • Снимок экрана 2020-06-23 в 22.40.36.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-06-23 в 22.40.36.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 14
  • Снимок экрана 2020-06-23 в 22.41.05.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-06-23 в 22.41.05.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You chose a winner in the MA2! As far as I know, you are our first member from Kzakhstan. I remember studying about your country in Geography class in elementary school. We learned about life on the Kirghiz Steppe. Been fascinated with it ever since!

Read the manual, and practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout your part of the world. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer. Can't wait to see more of your work!

Glad to have you as a member!

Hi, I live in Kzakhstan, the city of Almaty. I am fond of flying for a very long time, I started back on DJI Phantom 1, when I simply mounted the camera on a drone, without any suspensions. There were different drones Phantom 2, 3 Pro, 4 Pro, Air 1 recently took Air 2. Everything is cool in the drone, but I want FCC . To do this, and registered on the forum, I hope they will help me here)

Hi,Eugene, (that's your name in English)! Check out this link regarding FCC Mode.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine! Plenty of knowledgeable members on this forum willing to help, don’t be afraid to ask!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Hi everyone, thanks for the kind words, I did not expect that someone was in Almaty). My name is spelled Yevgeniy).
Today it turned out to do FCC. Tomorrow I’ll go to shoot in the mountains and experience the flight range.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty