DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 4 Pro info release

The only substantial reason to upgrade from M3P for me would be if they put in this the Air3 version of 1/1.3 sensor (even better low light performance).
The rest are not that important really.

@solidhouse i would almost guarantee,that the Mini 4 pro, will have the same battery configuration ,as the present Mini 3 pro and they will be interchangeable with each other ,which means that the present plus battery will fit either version

@solidhouse i would almost guarantee,that the Mini 4 pro, will have the same battery configuration ,as the present Mini 3 pro and they will be interchangeable with each other ,which means that the present plus battery will fit either version
I sure hope they are the same. I have plenty of battery plus for the Mini 3 Pro. I suppose that we’ll see soon enough.

There's no leak with the back of the drone, so how can you "almost guarantee"?

Reactions: old man mavic
@izometric ,and could that be because there is going to be a different battery ?,or because DJI want to surprise us ,when we find out that the batteries are the same ? ,as the Mini 3 pro
i am basing my prediction on market forces ,can you imagine the outcry, if it did have a different battery shape,in the body of the drone, that would not accept the Mini 3 pro batteries,and the impact on future sales ,time will tell ,i used the term" almost"for a reason

Poor choice of words. You should have said "I'm almost sure that..." instead of "I almost guarantee that..."

You cannot guarantee anything concerning future DJI developments. Nobody can.

Reactions: gogorokokoko
Poor choice of words. You should have said "I'm almost sure that..." instead of "I almost guarantee that..."
FWIW, both of those mean the same thing (in the English language anyhow).

1694349513634.png

@izometric thankyou for my English lesson ,by the way ,i still stick by my original prediction

And how do you guarantee? A guarantee means that if it does not happen, you do something.

What will you do to guarantee?

What does I guarantee you mean?To guarantee is to promise or to a make binding agreement. If a baseball player guarantees his team will win the World Series, he better not lead the league in strikeouts. Guarantee is a word that is both a noun and a verb: the noun means "a binding agreement" and the verb is the act of making that agreement.

Reactions: gogorokokoko
@msinger ,i can definitely guarantee, that this thread could go on for some time, in this form ,me thinks, oh heck now i have done it ;);););)

Reactions: msinger
@solidhouse cant argue with that,it's a fair comment ,one of us will be correct when all is revealed ,
sorry forgot to add, i can't agree with your comments though

Last edited:

You cannot guarantee anything concerning future DJI developments. Nobody can.
No, but can almost.

Not getting your criticism... you're complaining about something he didn't say.

I think DJI has and will continue to do what is most profitable to them.

If DJI’s bean counters have decided that a new battery design will net them more profit, then the Mini 4 Pro will have a new battery design.

I gather from this that you believe customer satisfaction, or just simple respect and care about their customers plays no role in DJI? No profit would be left on the table in balance of these values?

Specifications look promising.
Too bad it's not planned to be for sale (see sticker on the box)
:cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven