DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI official Mavic sun hood

Here you go, front and back with it on the controller and also some shots of it by itself unfolded and one slightly folded so you can see the velcro spots where it holds together, it folds up mostly flat and it about 1/2 inch thick when folded (since the antenna slots do not fold in any way).

View attachment 3799 View attachment 3798 View attachment 3801 View attachment 3800

Is that last pic is as small as it can be folded? Will it fit in the fly more combo bag? I ordered mine too and it will arrive tomorrow. I live in California I think it will be a mandatory accessories for me. I also like the fact that it covers both the controller and phone unlike almost all 3rd party that mainly covers the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Is that last pic is as small as it can be folded? Will it fit in the fly more combo bag? I ordered mine too and it will arrive tomorrow. I live in California I think it will be a mandatory accessories for me. I also like the fact that it covers both the controller and phone unlike almost all 3rd party that mainly covers the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
It will not fit in the fly more bag but since it folds flat bringing it with is not typically an issue. I have yet to fly on a sunny enough day to use it.

Reactions: alvinmavic1
I use mine all the time but it's not 100% effective. I told my wife that if this controller had an HDMI output I would bring a 32" HDTV and set it up with an inverter from the vehicle and fly with that. I am really getting tired of coming home and finding something is not quiet right with the video. It's impossible to see anything but the basic video even with a 7" screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying