DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji official store shipping

Its funny to read these threads and see that DJI is still up to the same issues we all had back in late September/early October and we ordered at the pre-order. Don't waste valuable time in your life trying to get an update on the chat line. What is for sure is that eventually every one of them is getting shipped. I bought a second Fly More for my brother in law when they said 'order now for 3-5 days' and here I sit broken hearted. Sucks to be him but I am out flying my Mavvie.

Bottom line is that it is worth the wait. This is one sweet piece of kit !

FEDEX JUST DELIVERED MY MAVIC "FLY MORE COMBO"!! I AM STOKED!!
but AFTER OPENING I HAD TO RETURN BORING BUDGET PREPARATION:(

I ordered combo mavic package 17/1 due to shipp 31/1 chased DJI got loads of promises for emails wth updates none kept but hey today I've a 4th blue dot with shipping when I looked at web site on my MAC but still pending in the APP so fingers crossed we might be getting somewhere;) BTW this was an order to Dublin Ireland

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Update from my Dublin order 17/1 due to ship 31/1 finally have a DHL tracking number DHL says 7/2/17 deliver other shipper says 10/2 so livin in hope. Suppose more time to get familiar on how not to crash new Mavic;) so yeah took a lot of being onto DJI care but they could still make their delivery promise;)

Credit where credits due. Been a tough wait ordered in 17 January kept on to DJI care for order to Ireland. Was to ship 31 no clear communications. N e way it landed this morning;) so that was still within the DJI promise;) now slowly slowly is there a support group for people who haven't crashed their Mavic's? While I'm still eligible;)
MY NAME IS MAT ND I HAVENT CRASHED MY MAVIC

They are messed up

I ordered a Fly more on 1/24 and they shipped me one propellor via FEDEX so the order can show as shipped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid