DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI out of stock

Fonejacker

Reactions
I ordered my Mavic Pro & spare battery from DJI direct on the 11th January.

I'm in the uk and was promised 7-10 business days for processing and 3-5 days for delivery.

Today (day 10) of the processing I was told by the delivery company in the U.K. (DPD) that this would be delivered tomorrow.

After following the tracking, it kept giving me errors so I called DPD directly and they said they've been told that the package will be with them today (from diamond logistics whoever they are) and that is why I don't have a tracking number yet)

I later receive an email from DJI saying that they're officially out of stock with a new delivery of 28th February.

WTF..... they won't even let me cancel as they say my item is shipping?! I said what are you delivering as you're out of stock?

They seem overwhelmed and should really sort this out as soon as possible!

I'm left with an empty promise from DPD and DJI who have told me they're officially out of stock.

No clue where to turn next....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dewster
I ordered my Mavic Pro & spare battery from DJI direct on the 11th January.

I'm in the uk and was promised 7-10 business days for processing and 3-5 days for delivery.

Today (day 10) of the processing I was told by the delivery company in the U.K. (DPD) that this would be delivered tomorrow.

After following the tracking, it kept giving me errors so I called DPD directly and they said they've been told that the package will be with them today (from diamond logistics whoever they are) and that is why I don't have a tracking number yet)

I later receive an email from DJI saying that they're officially out of stock with a new delivery of 28th February.

WTF..... they won't even let me cancel as they say my item is shipping?! I said what are you delivering as you're out of stock?

They seem overwhelmed and should really sort this out as soon as possible!

I'm left with an empty promise from DPD and DJI who have told me they're officially out of stock.

No clue where to turn next....

Similar story here. I placed my order on 1/22. I had an online chat last night with DJI sales. He told me my order would ship out on 1/30 out of Georgia. Then I get an email this morning saying it will be shipped sometime within the month of MARCH. What the hell is going on! Their store app is still reading " ships within one week". How bad can the logistics be! Just be honest with your customers DJI! At least the email did tell me I can get a refund if I want it.

Reactions: dewster
I've ordered another on digital rev. I'll cancel DJI... they're a waste of time

Where do you think Digital Rev is getting their Mavics from? lol.. I'm not laughing at you in particular, what I'm trying to say is; most retailers are getting the shaft as well. I was in my local camera shop this past Saturday because I sold all my Nikon gear because I moved to Sony and their mirrorless system. I mentioned that I had a Mavic and the retailer went into a long semi-rant about how long he's been waiting and he hasn't received even 1 to resell.

I ordered another about a week ago, my account marked shipped the very next day. I never got a tracking number so I emailed support. I got an email last night saying it would be shipped tomorrow. We'll see.

Reactions: Kilrah
Yea, I ordered an extra set of propellers and got an email backordered til march.

Digital Rev and their 15% markup. I guess there's still money to made in the grey & GOLD rush!

Attachments

• IMG_0340.PNG
    IMG_0340.PNG
    411.5 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: pageymavic
Similar story here. I placed my order on 1/22. I had an online chat last night with DJI sales. He told me my order would ship out on 1/30 out of Georgia. Then I get an email this morning saying it will be shipped sometime within the month of MARCH. What the **** is going on! Their store app is still reading " ships within one week". How bad can the logistics be! Just be honest with your customers DJI! At least the email did tell me I can get a refund if I want it.
I'm afraid it's not logistics. It's cash flow. They appear to be using unfulfilled sales as their operating cash. So basically, if these delays are true, they are lying about estimated delivery in order to get your cash. I know it sucks. Almost all of us have been there.

I ordered a battery from them about a week ago. At that time it said "5 to 10 business days". Now the battery page says 15-20. No idea if mine is still on the 5-10 track or now on the 15-20 track.
Yeah... "Chinese new year"... but it's not like DJI didn't know it was coming. Same thing comes around every year, why can't they plan accordingly. Ugh.

Reactions: PowerT1998
I'm afraid it's not logistics. It's cash flow. They appear to be using unfulfilled sales as their operating cash. So basically, if these delays are true, they are lying about estimated delivery in order to get your cash. I know it sucks. Almost all of us have been there.

Not only are they lying about estimated delivery, in their faq, it states that you will not be charged until your order ships. Really disappointed! I thought this company had a decent reputation for reliable customer service, this doesn't build a faithful customer base.

Reactions: pageymavic
What makes all this worse is DJI aren't allowing me to cancel.. they say you can't cancel when it's in shipping stage? But I say to them....

What is it you're shipping? It's out of stock? You've not shipped anything

It's like talking to a loaf of bread.

Yup, got the email this morning, I ordered on 22 of jan and they said sometime in March I would receive it, great!!!!!

Reactions: PowerT1998
What makes all this worse is DJI aren't allowing me to cancel.. they say you can't cancel when it's in shipping stage? But I say to them....

What is it you're shipping? It's out of stock? You've not shipped anything

It's like talking to a loaf of bread.

So you're actually talking to a real, live person? And they won't let you cancel?

That's extremely disappointing. My condolences. The upside it that the Mavic is an amazing piece of technology. I was just chasing whales in Hawaii with it. Seriously. The company may be unethical, but the product is killer.
Thanks, I know it must be amazing! That makes it even more disappointing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez