DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI out of stock

The interested thing is that Amazon has been showing March ship date for at least a week. That's the reason I went to the DJI store which indicated 3-5 days. I guess Amazon is big enough to get the straight answer.
It's nothing short of consumer fraud IMO. We should all contact our state AG office.

Good product, but a crap company.

Sent from my XT1585 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: PowerT1998
So you're actually talking to a real, live person? And they won't let you cancel?

Yes.... I person with a few brains cells that are loose but they are people.

They said I couldn't cancel because it was being shipped. We went back and forth and back and forth.

She said eventually that she could request a cancellation but there's no promise and that the easiest thing to do is wait until it arrives and don't accept it with the courier.

DJI are on meth. On the verge of bailing on getting a drone completely.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yes.... I person with a few brains cells that are loose but they are people.

They said I couldn't cancel because it was being shipped. We went back and forth and back and forth.

She said eventually that she could request a cancellation but there's no promise and that the easiest thing to do is wait until it arrives and don't accept it with the courier.

DJI are on meth. On the verge of bailing on getting a drone completely.

I'm considering the same fonejacker

The interested thing is that Amazon has been showing March ship date for at least a week. That's the reason I went to the DJI store which indicated 3-5 days. I guess Amazon is big enough to get the straight answer.
It's nothing short of consumer fraud IMO. We should all contact our state AG office.

Good luck suing in China. State AG has zero chance of affecting a change. Everyone on this blog convincing people to cancel orders and / not order in the first place would have a palpable result.

DJI is like employing someone who has all the credentials but the wrong attitude. Such a shame. They be more realistic with their marketing strategies. I guess they never expected the Mavik Pro to be a "game changer" for the drone industry.

About 5 days ago Amazon changed there shipping to 2-5 weeks and then the next day went back to March.

49a2dfba12a81e41e3533cc38982a05f.jpg
2eb9000f6aefaebc894e51004a892cf9.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using MavicPilots mobile app

Like many of you I first ordered my Mavic on Amazon, then I went to DJI even before they made the 2 week shipping promise. Like many of you I also got the shaft by DJI as I watched people who ordered after me get their drone. I cancelled my DJI order on the Jan 9th and ordered a combo pack on Amazon from a reseller for an extra $100 and luckily received it 3 days later. (Unfortunetly it arrived 1 day after I went on a two week business trip so I have not even seen it yet :()

What I do not understand with DJI is why the Lies ????
A week ago I heard them say don't worry about Chinese New Year (CNY), we are not shutting down production.

I have worked with Chinese manufactures and I know during CNY you have to shutdown! It's the only time during the year that people get to go home and see their families, including their children. I have never seen a company stay open during CNY and DJI knew they were not going to be open and producing anything, so why Lie?

Rob

Last edited:
That's extremely disappointing. My condolences. The upside it that the Mavic is an amazing piece of technology. I was just chasing whales in Hawaii with it. Seriously. The company may be unethical, but the product is killer.

Hey ANDREW F - When can we see the footage? I would LOVE to see any video's or any photo's you took of those killer whales! :)

Yes, the DJI games seem to continue. I ordered a (second) fly more package yesterday. Said 3-5 business days after payment approval (which happened instantly). Looking today I see the lead time has gone up to 7-10 business days. Card was charged so they are definitely taking the money right away (still) and lets see how many days until it ships. This one is for a gift in March so I am more curious than anything at this point. Bottom line is that they are not operating transparently and they could not give a rats arse about it because we are all still lined up to buy them !!!

UPDATE : no movement yet (as expected) however card was NOT charged, only a pending charge so they did it different than the first time when they took the money right away.

Last edited:
I had a battery and ND filters on order from them.
Just found a local store that had batteries in stock, so I picked one up from them and ordered polar pro filters from Amazon.
Cancelled my DJI order.
Problem solved.

P.S. If you're in Colorado, they still have a few more batteries.

I Ordered on 1/16. With No movement yet.. I chatted with them an hour ago and they told me it would ship out on the 25th (Today) and that I would receive my tracking info within 24hrs.... I Sure hope so!! I'm In Georgia!!

Looks like their chat room follows the same ethos. Waiting patiently in line at 71 and it's just rocketed to 98....

Thanks again DJI for shitting on my day! Mouth is open ready for the piss

Reactions: turbmeister
Looks like their chat room follows the same ethos. Waiting patiently in line at 71 and it's just rocketed to 98....

Thanks again DJI for shitting on my day! Mouth is open ready for the piss

Way off topic but interesting how, apparently, we can say "shitting" and "piss", but not "****" (d a m n) or "hell" (h e l l) without being censored. **** it to hell. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Robbyg
From the sound of this i feel extremely lucky. I ordered my bird on Jan 10, but didnt realize they didnt take amex for 2 days, so i changed my payment on Jan 13. My mavic shipped out Jan 22. Will arrive tomorrow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez