DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI out of stock

I ordered Fly More Combo on 1/17/17. The DJI site indicates it shipped today (Step #4 completed) and my card was charged a few days ago.

It was 3-5 days, that is why I ordered mine on the 16th, a day before you.
I did the online chat on Monday, my 5th day, and they informed me that it would arrive 3-5 days after shipping confirmation, not order confirmation. Like I said in a previous post, they told me it would ship on or before the 26th (tomorrow), which would be 7-8 business days to ship, not 3-5. Lets see if they are true to their word!

So after starting 2 more chats today, they finally let me know that they cannot hold their promised shipping date of 1/26. They said the earliest it will ship will be 2/9, but they are "very backed up with orders", essentially implying I'd be lucky if it shipped then. Thoroughly disappointed in DJI right now...

What makes all this worse is DJI aren't allowing me to cancel.. they say you can't cancel when it's in shipping stage? But I say to them....

What is it you're shipping? It's out of stock? You've not shipped anything

It's like talking to a loaf of bread.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I had that same issue when I ordered from Apple. It took me a week and 4 phone calls while wading through waist high BS to cancel. They finally dropped the temporary authorization after 3 weeks later. I had very good luck ordering from Newegg. They nailed the delivery date.

rvboy17 ordered yours a day prior to mine, but they are saying 2/9 now?
Does the DJI site say it has shipped already (Step #4 marked)?

Do these get shipped from China, or is there a US warehouse?

rvboy17 ordered yours a day prior to mine, but they are saying 2/9 now?
Does the DJI site say it has shipped already (Step #4 marked)?

Do these get shipped from China, or is there a US warehouse?

No the DJI website said I was completed with step 3 (payment confirmed), and the money was withdrawn from my account. The ship date of 1/26 came from the chat I started on 1/23 with the help desk. I started a new chat today (the 26th) because I was curious why there was no email activity, tracking number, or why my account wasn't on step 4. That's when they informed me of the "new estimated ship date of 2/9".

Have you received any emails or correspondence? Are you on step 4?

My fly more is supposed to be delivered tomorrow by dpd , but after reading this it's either going to be delayed, incomplete or fingers crossed a very good day if I get it as a combo rather than being split! Will keep you guys updated:).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using MavicPilots mobile app

No emails nor any correspondence. It just says 'shipped'. I guess we will see....

Update. I got tracking info from DJI this evening. Looks like it is on it's way via Fed Ex. The DJI Gods have smiled upon me.

Last edited:
I ordered a battery from them about a week ago. At that time it said "5 to 10 business days". Now the battery page says 15-20. No idea if mine is still on the 5-10 track or now on the 15-20 track.
Yeah... "Chinese new year"... but it's not like DJI didn't know it was coming. Same thing comes around every year, why can't they plan accordingly. Ugh.

If you end up on the 15-20 day track and don't want to wait, we have them in stock and ready to ship same day.

Here is our battery stock thread:
Mavic Batteries - In Stock Ready to Ship

Thanks!

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Funny enough - here in South Africa the demand for the Mavic is also crazy. The one drone shop said they sold 20 in one day and a few hundered more on backorder. For South Africans it is quite a premium item selling for around $1540 just for the base model after all the import taxes. DJI probably never expected that the Mavic is to the drone industry what the iPhone was to the cellular industry.

UK order placed 23rd Jan, delivery notice received today from DPD, Mavic should be here by Monday 30th.... however, even though DJI have notified DPD that the parcel is on its way, DPD haven't received the parcel yet!

I'll believe that when I see it!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Well 7 days from placing the order on the dji site,to receiving it amazing! Looks a fantastic piece of kit, hope I get no problems and it gives me lots of hours of fun flying.

Reactions: miamijato
I cancelled my order for my 2 extra batteries when I realized they were not shipping fast. I have combo so I have 3. Enough for now. DJI promptly refunded to me. Good company

Reactions: rvrboy17
Gray52, if you don't mind my asking, what day did you place he order to dji? And what day were you notified of shipment? Thanks

This probably doesnt help many of you, but the DJI store in the Seattle area had 5 fly more kits in stock as of yesterday.

Gray52, if you don't mind my asking, what day did you place he order to dji? And what day were you notified of shipment? Thanks

Ordered on a Wednesday evening, then despatched the following Thursday and delivered on Friday morning. There are people still waiting from launch. If dji say 7-10 business days then I was within that time frame. Flew it today, and I can see why everyone wants one! Now do u keep my inspire 1 pro?

Reactions: PowerT1998
Ordered on a Wednesday evening, then despatched the following Thursday and delivered on Friday morning. There are people still waiting from launch. If dji say 7-10 business days then I was within that time frame. Flew it today, and I can see why everyone wants one! Now do u keep my inspire 1 pro?

I ordered on Sunday, 1/22, no change in order status since payment confirmed on 1/23, I chatted with dji last night, they said estimated ship date 1/30. We'll see...

My hubby ordered mine in early December. Email and tracking said it would arrive 1/18/17. It arrived a day early! =) We went into Micro Center today to pick up a couple more SD cards and I took my Mavic to see if I could find a better case for it - I had four salesmen drooling - it was a hoot.

Reactions: Cimriver
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez