DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI own filters received.

darren6270

Reactions
Just received my Dji Mavic Filters back. Three weeks earlier than promised (the irony isn't lost on me).

First impressions -

Terrible packaging, no case, holder or cloth. Just rattling around in a box with a piece of cardboard to ensure the box doesn't get squashed too much.

The filters themselves are just floating around in between sticky plastic bits of film.

Build quality seems iffy at best. Flimsy plastic disc containing the actual filter which I am hoping is glass??

The little plastic lugs which attach to the gimbal are super flimsy. Cannot see these lasting that long.

No labelling on side so it really is guess work which one is which (not ideal)

On the plus side they are super light and so do not interfere with gimbal at all.

Will hopefully get to try them out at the weekend weather permitting.

Let us know how they work. I have had some on order since 01/14/17. I'm guessing the Chinese New Year vacation time slowed things down.

Let us know how they work. I have had some on order since 01/14/17. I'm guessing the Chinese New Year vacation time slowed things down.
That's bizarre, I only ordered mine last week, and was given an estimated receipt date of the end of Feb ??

Received mine yesterday too with March due date!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
The irony of waiting four months for your drone and then about a week for some filters ha ha. How are you going to store them? need a little box or something to keep them safe. The plastic lugs don't look that strong and as they are not flat a filter wallet is out of the question.

04c2e7f72d278f7c11e91968050968ee.jpg

Just put mine in an SD card holder[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Great idea. Now I need to find one of the loads I have put somewhere safe over the years

That's bizarre, I only ordered mine last week, and was given an estimated receipt date of the end of Feb ??
I ordered mine on 1/14 and I still don't have an estimated ship date. For a company with such amazing technology, they need some serious help on the basics.

I ordered mine on 1/12 and they just shipped from CA yesterday.

Reactions: s1cKn355
I ordered mine on 1/14 and I still don't have an estimated ship date. For a company with such amazing technology, they need some serious help on the basics.
Doesn't make any sense, they appear to just send out random orders whenever they want to.

Is there a way to get free shipping? DJI shows $10 for shipping.

Yes you have to have an order size of I think $80 or more to get free shipping. You might want to get an extra battery or some props.

You can only get free shipping when spending more than $89 USD.

Here's another review:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB