DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC231 controller - same innards as the DJI RC-N1??

EyesWideShut

Reactions
I currently am using the DJI RC (screen) controller with my Mini 3 Pro. I'm thinking of purchasing the DJI RC-N1 (no screen) and am also seeing used DJI RC231 controllers for sale. I'm having a hard time finding reliable info (multiple sources) on whether the RC231 is the basically the same inside (same occusync/range etc.) and just different labeling on the speed modes. Tripod vs Cine switch labeling on the front. I think the RC231 didn't originally work with the M3Pro but now does and would appreciate confirmation from any users. Thanks, Bill

I believe so, I too think the difference relates to the lettering of the flight mode switch. I seem to remember it being confirmed by a Mod on the DJI forum but that would be a single post do difficult to find.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
I currently am using the DJI RC (screen) controller with my Mini 3 Pro. I'm thinking of purchasing the DJI RC-N1 (no screen) and am also seeing used DJI RC231 controllers for sale. I'm having a hard time finding reliable info (multiple sources) on whether the RC231 is the basically the same inside (same occusync/range etc.) and just different labeling on the speed modes. Tripod vs Cine switch labeling on the front. I think the RC231 didn't originally work with the M3Pro but now does and would appreciate confirmation from any users. Thanks, Bill
Also the lights are green on the rc-n1, the rc231 has white lights and I'm not sure but I think it only works with the older dji drones like the air2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure